Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ACL 2010

D and I attended Austin City Limits on Friday. It was so much fun! The weather was amazing! It was 80 degrees with not a cloud in sight. With the fab weather, we saw even more fabulous bands. The Black Keyes rocked, Beach House was mellow (perfect for people watching!!), Spoon sounded amazing and Ryan Bingham did not disappoint. We read in the paper the next day that it was estimated 52,000 watched the Black Keys with us. Wowserz! Vampire Weekend was also performing, but me not being a huge concert goer, plus what seemed like a billion people wanting to see them perform was enough to deter me. Crowds are not my style people! You know me...I love live music, but I like classical venues in beautiful concert halls. Send me tickets to "Wicked" anyday!



No comments:

Post a Comment