Friday, July 30, 2010

La La Life

Hello World!
My name is Bean. I also go by Beanity, Miss Bean, Bean-Bop, Beanie, LuLu, Epotech and Epps. My absolute favorite things in the world are giggling, playing with Purple Pinky (Pinky's nemesis), painting with my dad and of course all things dog. Roxy is my dog that I love giving big kisses and hugs to. I like to feed her my dinner and just love her to pieces. Mom and Dad walk Roxy and I so I like to walk her too. Today was my last day at my school that I've been attending since January. Mom and Dad made cupcakes for my classmates because it was my last day. When we were leaving one of the teachers said I was one of the most well-behaved children there...I don't bite, yell, climb or scream. Monday I start a new school at the Capitol, so tomorrow we are going to buy school supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment