Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Irrational Fears

Everyone has those little fears. After actually saying my fears aloud, I realized how kinda absurd they are. Nonetheless, here are my biggest fears in life:
1. Forgetting how to read - I am deeply afraid of being in the middle of reading a document, turning the page and not being able to read what is on the page. I was told reading is a motor skill that can't be forgotten, but it's still my #1 irrational fear.
2. Parasailing - This looks like one of the more fun vacation adventures you can have. You are in a beautiful tropical location, you go up in the air to float around and enjoy the scenery....but wait, you must now come down. My fear is being pulled back to the boat and seeing a shark waiting for you. As you try to make your way out of the parasail, a shark takes the opportunity to attack. Seriously, this sounds absolutely frightening.

OK, so it's really just 2 fears, but to me, they are very big and scary! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment